Friday, August 9, 2013

Breckenridge

These next two blogs have taken so long because I have been working for over a week to upload to pictures to this blog and am having the same issue with the Golf for Babies post.  For some reason, BlogSpot is not allowing my pictures/videos to upload and it is so frustrating.  Pictures and videos are the best part of blogs in my opinion!  Anyway, here is a written update and I will keep working on the problem....

The week of July 21st we headed to Breckenridge for a family vacation.  Our extended family coordinated the trip in celebration of my grandparents' 70th wedding anniversary that was in May.  Yes, 70 years...amazing, huh?  My grandparents are truly a wonderful example of what marriage is supposed to be.  The way they treat each other, talk to each other, support each other, and love each other is such an inspiration.  I know this post is somewhat delayed but I wanted to highlight our trip and the fabulous trip we had.  One small milestone for us is that Ava didn't need oxygen this time like she did just being in Aurora, CO (where my grandparents live) less than a year ago!!!


Fun new toys for the car ride to Colorado!!!


 Stickers!!!!!!!!!!!!


 Cousins!!!!!!


 Throwing rocks in the mountain stream was the best!!!






In the helicopter at the Breckenridge children's museum!

Back in Aurora at Gigi and Grampy's place....

 Gigi was trying on Ava and Reese's Goldfish box hat.  What fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment