Monday, August 12, 2013

Simply Cute

Since it's been a while since I've had pictures on the blog I thought I'd add a few of my recent favorites.  By the way, I've added pictures to the last two posts so check them out.  My solution to the problem was just to open up the blog using Google Chrome instead of Internet Explorer.  Go figure!

Going to our first movie...dollar movies at the Great Mall of the Great Plains.  "Follow That Bird" (Sesame Street Movie).


Outside of Target after buying our new pretty panties...Minnie Mouse!  Yes, after 8 days of potty training the girls finally turned the corner and "got it".  Our diaper bill is going to be cut drastically!!!!!!

Hanging out with our buddies Sam and Nolan...a classic!


Johnson County Fair Parade with our friends the Southards!!!


Reese "reading" the Little Engine That Could."  

No comments:

Post a Comment