Saturday, June 11, 2016

A Des Moines Weekend

Last weekend we headed to Des Moines for Zack to take in the Principal Charity Golf Classic (Senior PGA event) with his college friend Tony on Thursday and Friday.  Then on Saturday and Sunday we had a little reunion with some of my college friends and their families.  While daddy was at the golf event and Tony's family was busy at work/school, the girls and I went to Living History Farms.  The girls loved seeing how people used to live and farm long ago.












The time with my college friends and their families included swimming at the hotel and a cookout at a friend's house who lives in town.  It was so much fun having all of our kids together!













1 comment:

  1. We love Living History Farms! I was hoping we can squeeze in a visit when we go back in a couple weeks, but I don't think we'll be able to. Looks like you guys are having a good summer so far! :)

    ReplyDelete