Sunday, December 15, 2013

Catching Up

I know I haven't written in a while.  No excuses.  Busy just like everyone else so I thought I'd take a little time to give a couple pictures and videos in an attempt to catch up!

Ava and Reese doing some exercises with Grammy...


Ava and Reese gearing up for Christmas...





Reese was okay with Santa...no pictures of Ava with Santa because she was not so okay with Santa!


Ava waiting in the waiting room of Same Day Surgery at Children's Mercy.  After having fluid in her ears for three months in a row when having hearing screenings for speech therapy, tubes were needed.  Everything went well and we are hoping this will help improve speech even more.



The girls having too much fun with the jingle bells!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for coming by today and sharing the girls birthday celebration with us. I'm so sorry I couldn't stop to talk.
    Happy birthday Ava and Reese! Merry Christmas.
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete