Monday, June 8, 2015

Berry Pickin'

Last week the girls and I went to a u-pick strawberry patch.  Although it was extremely muddy, we had a great time.  In fact I had to stop the girls from picking strawberries but I also should add that I was a little more selective about the strawberries I put in the container than Ava and Reese.  Oh well!  I reminded them that we had plenty of strawberries as the phrase "we're paying by the pound" played over in my mind!  Over 7 pounds later things came to an end and we enjoyed a few before heading out of Edgerton, KS.  Needless to say we've had our fill of strawberries around here!






1 comment:

  1. Fun! I always think we are going to go somewhere and do that, but we don't ever get anywhere! You guys look like your summer is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete