Friday, November 16, 2012

One Year Ago...

One year ago from today I lost my dad, and Ava and Reese lost their Peepaw. It's so hard knowing that my dad won't be here on Earth to see his granddaughters grow up but I constantly remind myself that he has a front row seat from the everlasting paradise called heaven. Even worse than my dad not getting to see the girls grow up, I hate the thought of Ava and Reese not remembering Peepaw. We will be sure to tell them stories about their loving grandpa, his infectious laugh, huge hands, and warm heart. Although they won't remember him, it will be my goal to help them understand what a wonderful man he was and how much he loves them whether here on Earth or waiting for us in heaven. The pictures we have around the house will help them know who this loving man is until we all get to be with him again.




How far we have come in a year.  Almost a year ago these pictures were taken and Ava wasn't sitting up on her own yet, was still on the ventilator, and Reese had just started sitting up. 

November 13, 2011

November 13, 2011

November 13, 2011
Now we are working on using our forks!



Thank you to each and every person who thought of our family today.  The prayers, supportive words, calls, emails, and texts mean the world.  God has provided me with such wonderful friends and family to help get through the ups and downs of life.  I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment